- 100g bulgur wheat
- 100g edamame beans ( you can buy these frozen)
- 1 ramano pepper
- 100g radishes finely sliced
- 40g blanched almonds
- small bunch of mint chopped
- small bunch of parsley chopped
- 1 orange
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the bulgur following pack instructions, then drain and tip into a large serving bowl to cool. Meanwhile, put the edamame beans in a small bowl, pour over boiling water, leave for 1 min, then drain. Put in a serving bowl with the peppers, radishes, almonds, mint and parsley.
- Peel one orange, carefully cut away the segments and add to the bowl. Squeeze the juice of the other into a jam jar with the oil. Season well and shake to emulsify. Pour over the salad, toss well and serve.