- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 jalapeño, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Steamed rice, as needed for serving
- In a medium bowl, toss together the mango, avocado, red on-ion, cilantro, jalapeño and lime juice; season with salt and pep-per.
- Prepare your grill for high heat. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and jerk seasoning.
- Brush the chicken and the grill grates with olive oil. Grill the chicken until well charred on both sides and fully cooked through, flipping as needed, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with the rice and mango salsa.