- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- 2 tbsp chipotle paste
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- 200g can black beans, drained
- 2 large corn or flour tortilla wraps
- ½ avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- ½ Baby Gem lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 lime
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a low-medium heat. Toss in the onion and cook for 10 mins until softened. Crush in the garlic and stir for 1 min before adding the chicken. Turn up the heat and brown the chicken all over. Spoon over the chipotle and stir to coat for 1 min. Pour in the tomatoes and bring to the boil. Season well and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
- Cook for 5-6 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and any excess liquid has evaporated. Stir the beans through until warmed, then remove from the heat. Warm the wraps following pack instructions.
- Divide the mix between the wraps, top with the avocado and shredded lettuce, and squeeze over the lime. Roll up and cut in half before serving.