- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 medium head of broccoli, cut into small chunks
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ litres of vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp frozen peas
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the onion and stir over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Pour in the stock, salt, broccoli and peas and bring to a boil. Simmer for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are soft but not mushy.
- Using a stick blender, process the soup until smooth.
- Stir in the ricotta and bring to a gentle simmer again.
- Remove from the heat and pour into two bowls.
- Sprinkle over the pumpkin seeds and serve.