- 2 Chicken Breasts,
- 3 Lemons,
- 2 Cloves Garlic Grated,
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil,
- 250g New Potatoes,
- 200g Trimmed Broccoli Florets
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil garlic and the lemon zest from 2 lemons.
- Cut one of the lemons in half and squeeze in the juice from half a lemon into the bowl.
- Spread the marinade over the chicken and leave to sit while you prepare the potatoes.
- Cut the new potatoes in half lengthwise and add to a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil salt and pepper and place in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Then add the chicken to the pan and place lemon slices from the remaining lemon on top of the breasts. Put the tray back in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- For the final 10 minutes of cooking add your broccoli to the roasting pan. Drizzle with some more olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place back in the oven for the 10 more minutes. Ensure the chicken is cooked through before serving.
- For added flavour pour the pan juices over the potatoes and asparagus.