- 4 slices of good quality ham
- 4 eggs
- 2 spring onions
- 1tbsp mayonnaise
- ½tbsp chipotle paste
- 2 tortilla wraps
- You can either scramble or hard boil the eggs. If you hard boil them, chop up into a bowl once you have peeled and cooled them down. Mix in the spring onions.
- Mix the mayonnaise and chipotle paste in a bowl.
- Warm the tortillas through, and cover to keep warm.
- Spread the mayo mix on to each tortilla, then place 2 slices of ham on each, followed by the egg mix.
- Roll up, cut in half and serve. You may like to have a small tomato salad or green salad to accompany the burritos.