- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Grated zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 1 egg yolk
- 140g fish(mix salmon and haddock),
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley,
- 2 tbsp. flour/rice flour mixed with 1 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tsp pepper
- Serve with side salad: 2 cups of rocket, 6 cherry tomatoes, lemon juice + 1 tbsp. pumpkin seeds.
- Boil the potatoes until tender. Leave to cool for 5 mins, scoop the flesh in a bowl, then mash and leave to cool.
- Season with coconut oil, lemon zest and juice to taste, then mix in the eggs, fish and parsley.
- Shape into small rounds 3cm wide and 1cm deep. Chill for 15 mins.
- Dust each cake with the peppered flour, then fry over a low heat in a little oil for 5 mins on each side.
- Drain on kitchen paper and serve garnished with parsley.