- 1 small red sliced onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tomatoes
- 125g of mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 Handful of spinach (120g)
- 4 eggs
- Serve with side salad: 2 handfuls of rocket, 4 cherry tomatoes, ½ avocado sliced, 1 small raw beetroot (grated) 1 small raw carrot (grated), squeeze of ½ lemon/lime juice + 2 tbsp. sunflower seeds.
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan with metal handle and preheat grill.
- Chop onion and sauté gently for 5 mins.
- Add spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for 2 mins.
- Beat eggs, pour over vegetable mixture and cook for a further 2-3 mins.
- Then cook top of frittata under grill until set (4 – 5 minutes).
- Serve with side salad