- 1 tablespoon cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces very lean ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the lamb and sauté for 3 more minutes.
- Add the mint, parsley, sea salt, and pepper, and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Serve the tacos with the lettuce leaves as taco shells.
- Top with the tomato and cucumber and add a squeeze of fresh lemon.