- 200g mini chicken breast fillets
- 2 baby gem lettuces, cut into quarters
- 6 fresh anchovy fillets, chopped
- For The Croutons:
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- 100g bread, torn into bite size pieces
- • For The Dressing:
- Heat the over to 180C/Gas 4.
To make the croutons: mix the oil and sumac in a large bowl.
- Toss through the bread and spread onto a baking tray. Cook for 10 mins then remove from the oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile brush a griddle pan with oil and heat over a medium heat.
- Once hot add the lettuce, cook each side until charred. Set aside and add the chicken to the pan.
- Cook for about 2 mins on each side until cooked through.
To make the dressing:
- Use an electric beater to whisk the yolk, crushed garlic , three of the anchovy fillets and 1/4tsp sea salt until thick.
- Slowly pour in the oil while mixing. Continue whisking until the mixture is thick.
- Finally mix in the mustard, parmesan, lemon juice and a grind of black pepper.
- Mix the chicken, lettuce and anchovies through the dressing. Arrange on the plate and scatter over the croutons and grated Parmesan.