- 2 Carrots Sliced
- 1 Sticks Celery Chopped
- 1 Red Peppers Cut Into Chunks
- 2 Cloves Garlic Bashed
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 60G Halloumi Cut Into Chunks
- 100G Couscous
- Juice And Zest 1/2 Lemon, Mint Leaves Chopped (Optional)
- 2Tbsp Greek Yoghurt (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add the carrots, celery, peppers, and garlic to a baking tray and drizzle with the oil, then toss.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until the carrots are soft and browning at the edg-es.
- Add the halloumi for the final 10-15 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, make the couscous according to the pack instructions.
- Mix the lemon juice and zest through the couscous then gently stir in the roasted veg and halloumi, and half of the mint before serving.
- Mix the remaining mint and yoghurt together in a bowl and serve on the side as a dressing.
- Top tip – This is just as tasty served cold and travels well in an air tight con-tainer so a great make ahead lunch for work or a picnic.