- 2 x cooked chicken breast
- 1 red onion, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 mango (frozen, defrosted is fine)
- 100g romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2 celery stalks, sliced thinly
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp jerk or cajun spice seasoning
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 2 tbsp Glenisk Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp toasted cashew nuts
- Shred the chicken breasts with a fork and place into a bowl.
- Add the onion, mango, lettuce and celery to the bowl and mix well.
- In a small cup, mix together the garlic powder, jerk/cajun spice, mango chutney and yoghurt too.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad in the bowl and toss together to coat.
- Place the salad onto plates or in bowls and scatter over the coriander and cashew nuts. Serve immediately.