- 2 small head of broccoli (1 large head), cut into small florets
- 2+1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 long red chili, diced
- 2 tablespoon of finely diced or grated ginger
- 1 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 6 tablespoon coconut aminos (or Tamari wheat-free soy sauce)
- 2 teaspoon honey (omit for Whole30/Keto)
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or 1/2 lime (about 2–4 tablespoons of juice)
- 500 g raw peeled prawns/shrimp (frozen prawns can be defrosted ahead of time)
- 4 large cloves garlic, finely diced
- Bring a kettle of water to a boil. Pour a few cups of boiling hot water to a pot and place over high heat. Add the broccoli and cook for 2 minutes. Strain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- In the meantime, heat coconut oil in a large frying pan or a wok. Add the chilli, ginger and cashew nuts and stir-fry for a minute, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the fish sauce, coconut aminos, honey, sesame oil and lemon or lime juice.
- Add the prawns to the pan and stir through for a minute, then add the garlic and stir for 30 more seconds.
- Finally add the pre-cooked broccoli and the sauce and stir-fry together for a minute. Serve right away, while still nice and hot.