- 50g buckwheat flour
- 50g plain flour /gluten free flour
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 240mls water/dairy free milk option
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 banana
- 6 strawberries
- 4 tbsp. natural yoghurt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Sift flour and salt in a bowel. Make a well in the centre and add the beaten egg and water.
- Mix together with a whisk to rid of any lumps.
- When the pan is hot, pour in mixture enough for one pancake.
- Serve with: 1/2 small Banana, 3 Strawberries, 2 tbsp. natural yoghurt (or soya if dairy-free), 1 tsp. Cinnamon per person