- 120g wholewheat fusilli
- knob of butter
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 70g frozen peas
- 1 skinless salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 70g low fat crème fraîche
- ½ low salt vegetable stock cube
- small bunch chives, snipped
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the wholewheat fusilli according to the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat a knob of butter in a saucepan, then add the finely chopped shallot and cook for 5 mins or until softened.
- Add the frozen peas, skinless salmon fillet, cut into chunks, the low fat crème fraîche and 25ml water. Crumble in ½ low salt vegetable stock cube.
- Cook for 3-4 mins until cooked through, stir in small bunch snipped chives and some black pepper. Then stir through to coat the pasta. Serve in bowls.