- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ½ tablespoon turmeric/ginger
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 225g of salmon fillets
- 2 small carrots
- ½ yellow pepper
- ½ green pepper
- 1 small courgette
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Brown Rice
- In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, coconut oil, basil, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place fillets in aluminium foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
- In the meantime, steam your pepper, carrot and courgettes and cook rice.
- Serve with steamed vegetables and 1/2 cup cooked brown rice per person.