- 125g dried pasta or gluten free, any kind
- 70g chorizo, diced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 150g raw peeled prawns
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and diced finely
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 100g baby plum tomatoes, chopped
- 6-7 basil leaves, shredded
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta, as per instructions on the packet.
- In a non-stick frying pan, add the chorizo and cook over a high heat for 2-3 minutes to release the spicy oil into the pan.
- Add the prawns and chilli and continue to cook until the prawns turn pink.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook briefly until soft.
- Drain the pasta and add to the pan, stirring really well.
- Divide the pasta between 2 bowls and top with the basil leaves.