- 3 Courgettes Spiralised Or Sliced Lengthways Using A Vegetable Peeler
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 Shallots Finely Sliced
- 100G Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 1 Handful Sunflower Seeds
- ½ Red Chili Deseeded And Finely Chopped
- 150G King Prawns De-Shelled
- 1 Handful Basil Roughly Chopped
- Salt And Pepper For Seasoning,
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook for 10 minutes until soft.
- Add the tomatoes sunflower seeds and chilli and cook for a further 5 minutes until the tomatoes have softened.
- Add in the king prawns and cook for approximately 5 minutes until pink.
- Add in the basil and courgetti and heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.