- 200g pack cauliflower & broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 125g ready-to-eat quinoa
- 1 cooked beetroot, sliced
- handful baby spinach
- 5 walnuts , toasted and chopped
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1 lemon , 1/2 juiced, 1/2 cut into wedges
- The night before, heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the cauliflower and broccoli in a large roasting tin with the oil and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt. Roast for 25-30 mins until browned and cooked. Leave to cool completely.
- Build each bowl by putting half the quinoa in each.
- Lay the slices of beetroot on top, followed by the spinach, cauliflower, broccoli and walnuts.
- Combine the tahini, hummus, lemon juice and 1 tbsp water in a small pot.
- Before eating, coat in the dressing. Serve with the lemon wedges.