- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 avocado
- juice 1/2 lime
- handful coriander
- 4 soft corn tortillas
- 1/2 small iceberg lettuce
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Drain the chickpeas and put in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, cumin and paprika.
- Stir the chickpeas well to coat, then spread them onto a large baking tray and roast for 20-25 mins or until starting to crisp – give the tray a shake halfway through cooking to ensure they roast evenly. Remove from the oven and season to taste.
- Toss the chopped avocados with the lime juice and chopped coriander, then set aside until serving.
- Warm the tortillas following pack instructions, then pile in the avocado, lettuce, yogurt, peppers and toasted chickpeas at the table.