- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, diced, seeds removed
- 3 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 200ml tin of coconut milk
- Small bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- 250g salmon fillets, cubed
- Steamed rice and green beans to serve
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add the onion, garlic and chilli. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes until softened.
- Add the curry paste and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, brown sugar and coconut milk. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the cubed salmon chunks and cook gently for 7-8 minutes until just cooked.
- Divide the steamed rice between 4 bowls and top with the salmon curry and the green beans and coriander. Serve immediately.