- 2 Tuna Steaks
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 200G Sugar Snap Peas Or Mangetout
- 1 Large Carrot Coarsely Grated
- 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce Or Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- Place the sesame seeds on a plate. Add the tuna steaks to the top of the seeds and gently press down. Turn over the tuna and gently press down again making sure the tuna is coated in the seeds.
- Heat half the oil in a wok or frying pan and add the sugar snap peas and carrot, stir-frying for 2-3 minutes before adding the soy sauce.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the tuna for 1-2 minutes on each side depending on its thickness.
- Serve the tuna on top of the stir-fried vegetables.