- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 150g smoked haddock/cod/salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Black pepper
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- Heat a small pan of water until boiling and add the haddock fillet. Simmer for 10-12 minutes until flaky and cooked.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a jug and pour into a saucepan. Add the milk and stir over a medium heat for 8-10 minutes, until just scrambled and soft.
- Toast the bread and place onto two plates.
- Flake the cooked haddock into the scrambled eggs and stir.