- 90g uncooked quinoa
- 250ml water
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 4 tbsp chickpeas from a tin, rinsed
- Sprinkling of finely chopped chives
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 60g of sliced / cubed avocado
- 60g smoked salmon
- 2 celery sticks, cut into small matchsticks
- 2tsp dried oregano, Sprinkling of chopped fresh chives and 2tbsp yoghurt
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over a medium heat and add the quinoa. Cover and let the quinoa simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until the water is completely absorbed and the quinoa is fluffy.
- Drain the quinoa and transfer to a bowl to cool. Once the quinoa has cooled, make the bowl pretty by displaying the salmon, tomato, chickpeas and celery on the top.
- If making the dressing, combine the yoghurt, chopped chives and oregano in a small bowl to serve.