- 75g smoked salmon
- 100g soft cheese
- 1/2 tbsp crème fraîche
- juice half a lemon
- small bunch dill or chives, chopped
- breadsticks or granary toast, to serve
- Chop the salmon into small pieces.
- Tip the soft cheese, crème fraîche (if using) and lemon juice into a food processor, season generously with black pepper and blitz to your liking.
- Add the smoked salmon and pulse a few times if you want the paté chunky or blitz some more if you want the paté smooth and pink.
- Stir the herbs into the paté and spoon into a large and serve with warm toast.