- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g brown basmati rice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 500ml veg bouillon
- 1 red pepper
- 1 large courgette
- 125g frozen peas
- 300g cod loins cut into chunks
- handful parsley
- 1/2 lemon cut into wedges
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and fry the onion and garlic for a couple of mins to soften.
- Add the rice and spices, stir briefly, then pour in the bouillon and add the pepper. Cover the pan, reduce the heat and leave to simmer for 20 mins.
- Stir in the courgette, cover and cook for 10 mins more.
- Add the peas and cod, cover the pan and cook for 10 mins more until the rice is cooked and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Toss with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges.