- 2 x 100g chicken
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. mild curry
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 handfuls of mixed salad leaves
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup of cooked puy lentils
- 60g feta cheese
- Heat the grill until hot. Brush chicken with oil. Mix together the spices, dried herbs and sprinkle on both sides of the chicken.
- Grill the chicken breasts for 5 minutes each side until the flesh feels just firm but not over cooked and dry. Remove and let stand for 5 minutes, then slice into 5/6 pieces.
- Meanwhile, mix salad leaves, carrot, pepper, cucumber, tomatoes and lentils in a bowel.
- Add chicken pieces and feta cheese.