- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 25g mangetout, sliced diagonally
- 1 head broccoli, cut into 4
- Small handful fresh coriander, torn into pieces
- 12 raw king prawns, already peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 pineapple rings, cut into small pieces (fresh is best, but you can use tinned in natural juice)
- 1/2 jar of low-sugar sweet and sour sauce (125ml)
- Heat the oil in a wok, over a medium heat. Toss in the vegetables and stir thoroughly. Cook for several minutes until softened but with a light crunch.
- Toss in the garlic and stir through the vegetables.
- Add the prawns and continue to cook until prawns are lovely and pink.
- Gradually add the sweet and sour sauce, plus the pineapple to your liking
- Add the coriander, stir through and serve.