- 200 grams of turkey mince
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ Cup spring onion chopped
- ½ tbsp. ground coriander
- 4 tbsp. chopped spinach
- 4 tbsp. grated carrot
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- Mix the turkey mince with the beaten egg yolk, spring onions, spinach, carrot, coriander and pepper. Leave to sit in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
- Shape into burgers and grill under a medium heat for 15-20 minutes until fully cooked, turning on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 180oC. Mix the oil in a dish and add chopped sweet potato wedges.
- Place the coated wedges on a baking tray and sprinkle with a littlesalt and pepper. Bake for 30 -40 minutes.