- 2 Large Courgettes Halved Lengthways And Flesh Removed With A Spoon
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes Quartered
- 300g Minced Turkey
- 100g Goat’s Cheese Crumbled
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 12 Basil Leaves Roughly Torn (Optional),
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Pan fry the turkey mince in a touch of olive oil with a pinch of salt and pep-per until just cooked through, stirring regularly. About 10 mins.
- Line another baking tray with foil and add the courgettes. Add the cherry tomatoes, turkey and goats cheese to the hollowed out courgettes.
- Drizzle with a little of the olive oil and sprinkle over half of the basil leaves and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the remaining basil leaves before serving.