- 200g thin cut, lean sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp wasabi paste
- 100 sugar snap peas
- 1 small carrot, peeled and cut into batons
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 50g dried soba noodles (check they are gluten free)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the noodles according to the packet.
- Mix the wasabi paste through the beef strips.
- Heat the oil in a wok and add the beef, stirring over a high heat to cook.
- Add the pepper, sugar snap peas and carrot to the wok and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce to the wok with the cooked noodles and stir together.
- Divide between 4 bowls and scatter over the sesame seeds.