- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ tablespoon reduced-sodium tamari
- ½ teaspoon wasabi powder
- 150g salmon, skin removed
- 400g thinly sliced Chinese cabbage (Napa cabbage of pak choy)
- 120g edamame
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup sliced scallion
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut into wedges
- 6 tablespoons of sesame dressing
- Combine maple syrup, tamari and wasabi in a large re-sealable bag. Add salmon and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Arrange oven rack in upper third of the oven. Turn broiler to high. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminium foil.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and set on the foil. Broil salmon until just barely cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes. Cool and flake salmon.
- Meanwhile, Arrange cabbage on five large re-sealable containers, dividing evenly. Top with edamame, radishes, scallion, carrots and eggs, dividing evenly. Cover salads and refrigerate up to 4 days.